Acid Paradox- Midnight Assault Acid Paradox- Midnight Assault

I can imagine my 20 year old brother being funny..

and when listening to this song, I'd see my 20 year old brother stimulate his 40 year old anut's tits to it!

~EnV~Bestämmelse (EP demo) ~EnV~Bestämmelse (EP demo)

GNARLY!!!!!!!!!

This is the type of music a 20 year old would french kiss his aunt when listening to!

Envy responds:

wat

SMP Films - MAKE POOP SMP Films - MAKE POOP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MANNNNNNNNNN

This song is so AWESOME, we put it at FULL BLAST while I was having hardcore buttfucking gay n****r sex with my morbidly gay n****r friends!

Nameless [BBB] Nameless [BBB]

Sounds somewhat similar to Londonbeat's 1991 song.

"I've been thinking about you" is somewhat similar to this song.

Why not name this song with that title just to reference the similarities?

Wouldn't that make more sense?

Bobo-boy responds:

TY

[BBB]

Club Mix #1 Club Mix #1

mediocre musical value.

and rather monotonous.

CKC - Tide CKC - Tide

CLUBS NEED TO ADOPT THIS!

We need to get rid of Flo Rida, Kanye West, Lil Wayne and other sexual creeps!

Because this is hardcore sound that doesn't stalk pussy!

CKC2009 responds:

it stalks glow sticks and rave ppl!!!!

Zappy-dance Zappy-dance

AWESOME!!!

make more

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Such a funny song!!!

I stuck a gumball up my butt when hearing this song. Because I just wanted to be badass during my freetime.

***69 seconds later***

Ahhh mannn; I set the record for taking the "nastiest diarrhea dump" in the bathroom of my friends house. The next thing I know, a gumball got stuck in the diarrhea-infested toilet. The homeowners had to pay $69 dollars to get the toilet fixed.

D162 - More Acid D162 - More Acid

*panting* *big gasp* Ehhhhhhhhhhaaaaahhhh *fart*

.69 seconds later *plop*

Ahhhhhh mannnnn!!! I just took the biggest dump in my friend's bathroom just as I starting hearing this song!

I had an EEE PC on Wifi on my lap; thats how I could get newgrounds while I was taking a shit sitting on the crapper! The almighty Thomas Crapper shall be honored for inventing the toilet. He shall also be honored in comedy songs someday!!!

Oh, Ahhhh, *grunting* EEEEeeeehhhhhaaaahhh *fart* *poop falls out of body*. I just took another dump. My god am I having diarrhea, because I ate alot of candy from my Heart candy box on V-tines day!

I got such health problems and addiction to Newgrounds that I simply didn't want to give up Newgrounds over a bathroom visit *fart* ahhh. THANK GOD FOR LAPTOPS, EEE PCs, INTERNET and WIFI. At least I don't smoke, so be grateful for that.

Doombox162 responds:

...k

Seinfeld Seinfeld

AWESOME SONG!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that the actor who played Kramer said the N word several times at the laugh factory 2 years ago!

Ever since then, he is now referred to as KKKramer!

Yo-Shee responds:

I think I heard something about that. But hey, thanks for reviewing!